Osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine, the symptoms- home
On these pages you can learn about and consider in detail all that concerns the health of our spine. Here you can read what thoracic, its pathology and symptoms of the disease.
For every person is important correct diagnosis. This can be done only after a detailed examination of the doctor of the patient. On the one hand. And it sounds like good. In our country it seems qualitatively staged training of physicians in medical schools. But for some reason, more than 90% of people older than 25-30 years have signs of osteoarthritis. The importance of the diagnosis is important, but more important to understand the simple fact that your health depends to a large extent on you.
The diagnosis of degenerative disc disease of the thoracic important not to miss a serious pathology. This is primarily oncology and severe endocrine disease.
Let's look at the order where there is chest pain. If a person has symptoms of pain of the spine, it is important to determine whereby it can be. And it is important to evaluate how this pain depends on traffic, weather, heat. For some conclusions, as a minimum, have to do the X-rays of the spine vgrudnom department.
Doctors almost always insist on it. And they're often right. The purpose of our work and the site to raise awareness of people in assessing the health of the spine. And let us just ordinary doctors if somehow be affected by their feelings. Doctors are many social service work, and even more sick. That means that something is wrong ......
Chest pain can be a symptom of many conditions, and not only when it is present osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine. If it is expressed more in the upper back or thorax note the thyroid gland and the cardiovascular system.
If you have symptoms in the interscapular region of the spine is a sign of low immunity and possible deviations from the upper respiratory tract.
But if the pain bothers the lower part of the chest, then something is wrong with the lungs and the gastrointestinal tract. This division is rather arbitrary. And, nevertheless, it can help to build additional approaches health plan. In the treatment of breast osteochondrosis we touch on this in more detail. If back pain is accompanied by pain in the heart, is given in the arm, especially in the left and amplified heart pain from physical exertion - Be sure to remove the electrocardiogram. And if you have a cough, it is clear that we can talk about bronchitis. If a person still smokes - likely smoker's bronchitis.
For more information about the causes of chest pain.
Chest pain symptoms indicates that require more detailed examination.
Pain in the thoracic spine may show the disease on several systems and organs: respiratory, nervous, cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, musculoskeletal ...
Chest pain can be a consequence of functional and rasstoystva. For example, nerve strain can cause pain in the mid-thoracic. However, myocardial infarction also causes pain in the middle of the chest. Therefore, in this case, and a more specific survey.
1. Cardiovascular causes: myocarditis, pericarditis, coronary artery disease, pulmonary embolism, dissecting aortic aneurysm, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, aortic stenosis. The apex of the heart is directed to the left. Therefore, these diseases cause chest pain in the left half of the upper body. A diseases aortic arch pain will appear on the right chest.
2. When in the pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract: reflux esophagitis, gastritis, esophageal spasm, gastric ulcer, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, biliary colic.
3. Diseases of the pulmonary system: dry and pleural effusion, pneumonia, pneumothorax, emphysema, lung cancer, tuberculosis. These diseases cause coughing, shortness of breath.
4. When mental disorders: panic disorder, cardiopsychoneurosis, psychogenic kardialgiya, somatic neurosis. There localization of pain can vary - to the right, then the left, the middle of his chest.
5. When mastitis, mastitis. When mastitis pain often has a two-way lokalizatsiyu.Pri occurrence of malignant lesions of the disease pain appears on the right or the left.
6. When scoliosis and osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine and thoracic pain
7. For injuries causing severe pain in the chest area due to possible internal injuries, fractures and bruises sternum, ribs.
There is another feature which will help to more accurately determine that you have a problem musculoskeletal system or a violation of the venous outflow. If the pain of the spine are more pronounced in the morning, they decrease after reciprocation - a sign of impaired venous drainage. Conversely, if all is well in the morning and in the evening after loads of physical pain worse, it is a sign that the musculoskeletal system starts to wear and aging.
Increased pain when changing weather has a mixed structure. And violation of the venous outflow and problems of the musculoskeletal system. It arthrosis. The treatment will vary depending on this. In short, the most important thing to determine is possible for you to engage in rehabilitation on their own or may have to go to the clinic to get treatment.
Council such pain if strong, hard wearing or bother you for a long time not diminishing - it is necessary to go to the doctor. But if there is emaciation, disturbed heart rhythm, some unusual natural selection - must go to the doctor.
Such people are not so much. Practice shows that such people 1-5%.
Osteochondrosis of the thoracic
All others need to improve the banal way of life. It is a method of stretching the spine to perform simple exercises.
Pull your body is necessary for the following reasons, especially if you have an osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine.
We are mostly very immobilized. The spine is in the upright position experiences a large load.
Over time, the human body is compressed and its growth reduced. All older people are less rising than when they were in their prime.
The second fact suggests that human efforts to preserve their growth is nothing more than a way to slow aging, prolong life and improve health.